Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life is Nothing, But an Experience!

"No life will be a failure" - swami Vivekananda.
When i was analyzing this quote, I started realizing the truth in it. Every birth we learn and experience something or the other. Working hard is an experience, at the same time sitting idle is another experience. So no life can go a waste or be a failure!

Following are a few experiences -
20 years back... Parents wished to own a kid, And I was born in this human form. The happiness could not be explained in words, is what my mom used to say. Then as I grew up, like every kid I started giving them all the troubles and they were fed up of having a kid, like every parent.
Then I was told the importance of studies and I was excited to go school. As I wished I was sent to school and later on, found out studying is the toughest thing to do and was fed up with studies. In the mean time I heard college days will be Great fun and we will be having nothing to study. So, I wished to go to college and went there. There professors and situations gave the trouble. Though it also had fun, it lasted for a very short time. End of the third year was spent worrying (thinking of the partition); it again led to sadness.

In the mean time i started understanding when we get something we want, we are happy. As the days go, the same happiness leads to many troubles.
So getting what we want, and being denied of what we want – everything means the same. Everything leads to the same ups and downs. And everything is just an experience. Every happiness will lead to trouble and every trouble will lead to happiness. ;)
So LET’S ENJOY ALL OUR EXPERIENCES, since we need all of them to evolve. :)
Only when the child touches the fire, he knows that the experience is painful. Like wise only when the soul undergoes each and every experience it learns the truth.
Thus lets always keep in mind that, "We are all making a reality out of this illusion(life) with stability, just for our souls to evolve".

So,
Learn from your past experience.
Enjoy your present experience. &
Make sure you are ready for the future experience!

[:)]

3 comments:

Arun Rajkumar said...

I'm quoting my friend here.
1. "May every entity, capable of experiencing happiness, always do so to the complete extent."
2. "The intention of learning from the past and preparing for the future, must be to experience the present moment in the best possible way."
It seems very relevant to your post.
I totally agree with you.

Bubbles :) said...

good one meena! i agree wid u, but only if we experience certain thins in life, will we kno whether we enjoy it or not. as u said we shud experience everythin and take thins as a learnin!!!... me proud of ya .. muuah! :*

Márcia said...

Namaste, Meena! like your blog :)