Saturday, March 15, 2008

Silence!

This being my first blog, let me start with the topic "silence", which is my greatest pleasure!
Today i was wondering, what is the cause of sufferings and depressions amongst people... ! Just then i was reminded of a qoute where Ramana maha rishi says...
"The creator remaining everywhere makes each one of us play his role in life according to the Karma. That which is not destined will not happen despite every effort. What is destined is bound to happen. Therefore the best course is to remain silent!"

Today afternoon, I was having an argument with my dad, to allow me to go to one of the programs happening tommorow!... he dint allow me.
The same evening, i reminded myself of the quote and tried remaining silent thinking, let it happen as it has to happen... and amazingly he did allow me to the program! This is a very small example that i could give for today!

It may seem silly, but its not. I understood that we don't have to fight to get what we want. Just by remaining silent things will happen. The only thing, let it happen, what so ever it may be! Surrender your self to God and donot fight against the law of nature... coz HE knows the best for you! Donot force things that doesnt come easy on your way.

All our prayers are answered in 4 different ways.
One, God may say yes and give you immediately when you ask.
Two, he may say no to you. But, trust.. its all because of the love that God has for you and the final result will be for the best!
Three, he says you to wait. This may be to test your patience and faith towards him.
Four, is when he says "Here is something better".!
In what ever manner your prayer is answered, it is all for your best.

The Secret is to wait and remain silent! In silence and In God is a solution to ALL your problems. When you fix your mind on God and remain silent, forget your problems. The solution is comes to you spontaeneously!!!

His desicion will serve the best for you! If you trust in GOD, then remain silent.
The world, the universe, universes you and every being were created by him. He knows the best. We being the children of God, just need to surrender at his lotus feet and remain silent. Remaining silent does not mean, not to attend your duties. but attend them being inwardly detached. Nothing and Nobody belongs to you. HE gives and HE takes back! Who are you inbetween to say this is mine and that is mine! Everything is HIS! and so let your desicions also be his! :)
He knows where and how to take you high up! You are just an actor and spectator in the ever enfolding cosmic drama of life. :)

Silence to Me, Silence to You, Silence to Everyone! :-D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

being silent is very good and almost all our wishes can be manifested it may take some time but the result will surely positive wat ever happens...everything happens through GOD who is THE WILL,GOD THE LOVE,GOD THE WISDOM,GOD THE OMNIPROVIDENT
{GMCKS}

Balaji Palanisamy said...

very good work!
you have discussed about the silence aloud, was a interesting post.
I keep silent about the comment.

:) good luck

Vighnesh said...

Be still be aware... :)
Nice blog atma.

Unknown said...

Hi Meena,

This is Nachi here.Happen to see ur blog thru ur orkut profile....Tried to scrap u..But it was locked..So,I'm replying here....

When I read ur blog,I felt as if it was wrote for me....Particularly this topic on "Silence"..Yeah I completely agree with u what u wrote...:)

And read ur "About me"...I'm still laughing at it and also very happy that we do share same qualities and thoughts in terms of character :P.It feels nice to see a similar kind of a person in this world and I thought u must be an aquarian lyk me..But u were Capricorn..lol.

Continue ur writing in d blog..and keep up the gud work...;)

Bye,

Nachiappan :)