Monday, March 17, 2008

Criticism and appreciation - In my experience!!! :)

"Every positive aspect of mine had seen a drastic growth during appreciation,
Every negative aspect of mine has never changed during criticisms. "
This is what inspired me to write on the topic... criticism and appreciation.

Criticism can be from the heart and from the solar plexus! - GMCKS
Criticism from the heart can be in other terms called care! (This is not the subject that we are to deal with at present).

Appreciation according to me is big differences through small words/deeds. :) Appreciation is an inspiration to do greater things. The more you appreciate, the more you make others grow. The more you are appreciated, the more you grow! What criticism cannot do, appreciation does!
To explain this more clearly I would like to share with u my recent experience.
I was once sitting with a friend of mine at home. I heard her telling "hey, green dresses suit you well". This is in fact a very small appreciation, is what you may think. But, I found my wardrobe full of green dresses the next year!! Words have energy! Appreciation has positive energy!
I their by started understanding, "What you appreciate grows"!

Thus I conclude by telling, when there are so many other ways to change one from worst to the best, why choose criticism? By criticizing I personally believe that you can only worsen the other!
Let’s always remember "The word growing implies process. Growing implies mistakes. We all make mistakes"-GMCKS
No man is perfect – neither you nor me nor another!
"First cast out the beam of your own eye; and then you will see clearly to cast out the mote from your brother's eye" - THE CHRIST!
So, let’s stop any tendency to criticize the mistakes of another.
Let’s learn to appreciate even small things!
BECAUSE THEY REALLY MAKE BIG DIFFERENCES!

No comments: